Thursday, March 12, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio - Super Cool

Hey gang! I am sharing my layouts today created with the bright, fun, Pinkfresh Studio paper line  called "Super Cool." Living up to it's name, it uses lots of trendy icons, shapes and images that are currently in fashion and very "cool." Check out the line here!

The circles in this border contain lots of interesting images. They reminded me of bubbles, so they were an obvious fit for this fun bath time photo! Watching TV in the tub definitely gets a "thumbs-up" and a "Like" from me! I cut out and popped up a few of the elements in the right hand border, and used my typewriter for the journaling spot. Sequins from Wild Whisper Designs and Pinkfresh enamel dots in the line continued the "bubble" effect, and the "Super Cool" Puffy Alpha Thickers make titling a breeze.

For this layout, I used a wide strip of the teen verbiage patterned paper along with some of the acetate speech bubbles that come in the line.  I especially loved that the words are so positive and encouraging. I thought that hand-writing the title gave it more of a personal feel, conveying just how proud of this young man we are. And that smile!!!! ❤❤❤

Thanks for having a look! You can find this great line in the Scrapshotz store here
Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog on March 10, 2020.


No comments: