Thursday, March 12, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio - Super Cool 2

Hi! It's Lorraine back today with a couple of Pinkfresh "Super Cool" layouts.  This bright, versatile paper line is available at Scrapshotz.com!


For this school photo I used a alpha stamp in my stash to create the title, and cut it out twice to give it a shadow with the red cardstock. The number 7 is a Mega die from Altenew.


For an embellishment that would stand out on this patterned paper, I stamped a Tim Holtz Book Sketch stamp with blue Momento ink, colored the image with copics and used Ranger Glossy Accents to achieve the shine and depth that it has. To keep each book separate, I applied the glossy accents to each book and let the layers dry in between. This gave the books a piled up look, rather than a smooth finish.


For this layout, I used a sketch from PageMaps for inspiration. I love to look through their monthly sketches for a jumping off point! I stamped the "Hashtag" and "Moments" and embossed them with white embossing powder and added the "Family" from a past kit's thickers - this one was the Heidi Swapp "Wolf Pack" line. Enamel dots and puffy stickers finished it off.


I fussy cut some banner flags from a sheet of patterned paper in the line and grouped them in threes around the page.

And here is my 2 pager for the month. I like my 2 page layouts to work together, but both sides are able to stand on their own a bit. This one has the multiple snap chat pics on the left and the title, main photo and journaling on the right.

The small photos were piled up by adhering the bottom of each picture with glue tape and using a foam pop up under the top. Interspersed throughout are puffy stickers and enamel dots.

The pale blue of the line's Thickers needed a boost, so I outlined the letters with a black pen. There wasn't any punctuation in the pack, so I used a "weeded" inside of an "O" and cut another spare bit to create the exclamation point. The dashes on either side of "Chat" are the inside of the "A's."


Last but not least, I created a couple of cards with leftover pieces that are perfect for teens - teen boys, even! Not an easy task, as teen boys don't really want flowers, cute animals or mermaids! There are plenty of suitable ephemera parts for them.

Thanks for having a look! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in the comments, Have a great week, and be safe out there!

Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog March 12, 2020.






No comments: