Thursday, March 12, 2020

January 2020 Scrapshotz Kit - Darcelle

Whenever you have Prima Marketing papers to work with, you have to expect lots of blooms. This "Darcelle" paper collection is no exception. I chose to create my first layout with this kit for my granddaughter's school photo, so the flowers fit and were gorgeous on it. I fussy cut the top corner spray and the bottom blooms from the second sheet of the same paper and mounted these on foam. I used some of the ephemera pieces and cut out some of the quote panels from another sheet. I mounted some of these on foam and turned up the edges on others.
Here is another photo that shows some of the variety of layers and textures.

For my second layout, I wanted to showcase the versatility of the line by creating a more masculine layout, this one for my oldest grandson. 
Once again, I used foam squares and a little distressing to get the dimension I wanted. There are so many great quotes in this kit, the hardest part was choosing which to use.
 I have some more projects coming up with this beautiful kit, so look for that in the next couple of days. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog on February 25, 2020.



No comments: