Thursday, March 12, 2020

January Prima Marketing Scrapshotz Kit - Pt 2


This photo is a blast from the past! I have to smile looking at my kids at this age. Because it's kind of an old photo, I had no problem giving it a vintage feel with this gorgeous paper line from Prima Marketing. The "Darcelle" line has some lovely tones of burgundy and the blooms included in the kit are really beautiful.
Here is a boyish page with the same line. This paper is filled with numbers and file drawers, so a school photo is just right for it. The kit thickers have just the right amount of glitter and have a great classic font.

And now for a few cards! There is plenty of variety in tones and moods created from scraps and sentiments from the chipboard and paper.
That's a wrap for my January kit projects! Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions about any of this, please leave a comment and I will get back to you!
Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog February 27, 2020.


No comments: