Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Cocoa Vanilla - Sunkissed

This line made me yearn for those warm, lazy, sunny summer days that I'm sure are on their way! I used photos from last summer to inspire you to get those fun, vibrant photos into your scrapbook!

I used the wood buttons and the stickers from the line. The title is stamped right on the layout!! Brave, right? I guess the worst thing that could happen is that I would have had to cover it if it went wrong, but yay - it was pretty effective!

Another bright layout with ephemera and thickers from the kit. I used glossy accents on the cocktails and some distress inking on the banners, as well as random foam backing. I added some messy doodling and a few enamel dots - DONE!

I loved the rainbow on this patterned paper so much that I hated to cover it. The gorgeous sparkly title words are from the line and there were so many great words to choose from. Some ephemera pieces and another super sunny photo and the layout is complete.


 


This trio of cards was created from scraps that were on my desk with some "Sunkissed" ephemera. Fun and easy!

Thanks for looking! I know that we'll soon have lots of beautiful summer photos to scrap. This kit will suit them to a tee!

Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog on April 22, 2021

 




 

No comments: