Thursday, September 24, 2020

Simple Stories Great Escape Flipbook - July 2020 Fishing Trip

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a mini book made with the Simple Stories Great Escape Flipbook kit available from Scrapshotz. As soon as I saw the great colors and images, I knew it would be perfect for this project. 

The instructions were excellent, and I was very impressed with the way that the kit uses all the bits and pieces of the elements included, with very little left over. 

 
 
Here is a video walk through of the album.


This Simple Stories Flipbook is very versatile and can be made to suit many occasions and events.
This mini was a big hit with my grandson, and will be a great keepsake for him. Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and well.

 Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog August 2020.

No comments: