Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November Scrapshotz Kit - SS Winter Farmhouse


Hello scrappers! Today I'm sharing a couple of layouts created with the November Scrapshotz kit featuring Simple Stories' Winter Farmhouse line.

This line is full of fun images, and I had a bunch of un-scrapped photos from a Christmas photo session that my son's family had a few years ago that were perfect for it. The line has lots of earthy neutrals with deep red and mint throughout. I loved the outdoorsy feel of it.

The title for the layout above was created from stickers in the kit. What great phrases for winter pics! The embellishments are chipboard stickers.
This layout was based on the Creative Scrapbooker November sketch. I don't believe I've ever put so many photos on a layout. What a great way to cascade them. I did have to stretch it into a 2-pager! The sketch is shown below.

Here is the title for the double page spread. I used the Thickers included with the kit and an old alpha set from my stash that kind of looked like it was cut out of a magazine. Appropriate for the page, don't you think?

Thanks for looking! I'll be back later this week with a couple more layouts with this fabulous kit!

Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog November 26, 2019

No comments: