Monday, October 1, 2012

Variety pack of Greetings!

This card was for a co-worker. I loved the look of the embossed white with a splash of color in the banner. 
 Another co-worker birthday! This one was inspired by the patterned paper - great for a masculine card!
 A wedding card using an older sticker image from my stash. The sentiment is so versatile. I could have used this for an engagement, an anniversary or any congratulatory card.
 This card used some Glitz patterned paper for a base, and didn't really need much else! The 1.5" satin ribbon is from May Arts, and makes a really nice bow.
This sticker with the vintage rv and station wagon is from My Little Yellow Bicycle, and so are the little banner flags. I thought both were appropriate for a co-worker who is going to be a snowbird very soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment and let me know you've been here!

No comments: