Friday, May 7, 2010

May Reveal at Scrapshotz

It was my second month as Guest Design Team at Scrapshotz, and this time we did a full reveal. We chose our product from the great selection of new products in the store, and had some fun!

I thought that the Graphic 45 - A Proper Gentleman line would make nice manly cards, but really I had no idea. The images are perfect for men and beg to be showcased on cards! I could have went on and on with these cards, but thought I should try to do something else, too! LOL! These are all done using 3 sheets of patterned paper, and I have plenty left for a bunch more cards!



The next product line I worked with was the Bella Blvd Estate Sale. I love the muted blues and browns in this! I cut the scalloped circle out by hand (I traced a Pink Paislee pp!) It is a really easy line to work with, too.

Then I dug into the Pink Paislee - 365 Degrees Collection. How much fun are all the goodies in this line???? Great colors and great patterns, too. For this layout I used patterned paper piece for the background and layer, then some of the delicious cork buttons in the line. I love the texture they give it!
This layout is also using the Pink Paislee - 365 Degrees Collection. It doesn't even look like the same collection, does it? I wonder if that's where the name comes from? Laughing I used a strip border and a flip note on this. they are so nice to use, as it didn't need anything else.
Finally, I wanted to make a card with the scraps and I just happened to have this image colored in the perfect shade of blue! I can think of a few girls that could be the recipient of this one.

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you for commenting on the OA blog today!!!! I appreciate your kind words!

Lindsey

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Lorraine! Great projects! Gorgeous Cards, congrats!
xox Julia Sáddi