Friday, April 16, 2010

Mid Month Reveal at Scrapshotz

This time, I worked with the TPC Studio - Mediterranean Summer line. Such vibrant colors - perfect for a beach sunset! The fabric brads that come with this line are self adhesive and super easy to use!
This one is of dh's big fish. (I knew I loved that orange shirt on him! LOL!) I wanted to let the pattern of the paper shine through, so left a big chunk of it open. The sparkly geometric strip is a rub on from this line, as is the word tag! The cb alphas weren't quite the right color of blue, so I outlined them with the Clearsnap Smooch (Ocean Soul.)
This pic of GS#2 was perfect for the fun patterns in this paper! I layered it on craft and fussy cut some of the elements out for accents. The flourishes loved the Clearsnap Smooch, and are pretty sparkly.
With scraps left on my table I made up some cards. I love these happy colors!
For this card I die cut an image with the nestabilities that I had already colored. The ribbon is silk and the cardstock is bling. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: