Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Simple Stories - Happily Ever After

I was thrilled to be able to use this Simple Stories line for my Scrapshotz blog post this month. Our son and his bride eloped to Jasper in February, so I have so many beautiful photos to scrap! Here's my first with this gorgeous paper.

For this layout, I fussy cut the florals from the patterned paper and mounted them with some foam tape. I used a variety of stamps and alphas for my title, and doodled a frame around the photo.
To give the frame some extra interest, I doodled some flowers in the same style of blooms and embellished them and the fussy cut blooms with Nuvo drops.
 
The second layout is simple, but I used a couple of the lovely patterns from the line. The pink and gold diagonal lined paper is foiled and beautiful! 
 
To give this simple design some depth and texture, I used varying levels of foam, with some doubled up to help lift it off the page. 
 
This tape roll from 3L is amazing to use! Click on the photo to go to the Scrapshotz store to get some!
My final layout for today highlights a single 5x7 photo. I used the huge "Love" chipboard piece and cut out tags from the patterned paper for embellishments and a journaling quote. I thought that this photo was gorgeous and represented the couple looking toward their wonderful future together. 

That's it for today. Check out this great line of paper at the Scrapshotz store here:

Thanks for having a look! See you again soon! 😊

Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog on May 18, 2021.





 

No comments: