Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Scrap Shotz Spotlight – P13 Free Spirit

Hello! Today I have a couple of layouts and some cards created with the P13 Free Spirit line. This line has darker colors and an industrial feel to it, so it’s pretty well suited to masculine pages and cards. I used it to create a layout with a photo of my teenage grandson. I love the strip of patterned paper with the marquee letters!

I added die cut gears from Tim Holtz dies for embellishments and used foam Thickers to create the title. A simple layout for this quiet photo.

The next layout is based on the Creative Scrapbooker March sketch from their Sketchy Group on Facebook. Here is the sketch and my layout.

I followed the sketch pretty literally, only adding interest by slanting the photos and using pop dots under some of them. Some were popped up with a double layer of foam and some only one layer, so there is a variety of texture and depth. I used CosmicShimmer Glitter Kiss on the wooden alphas in the title. It’s awesome -  goes on smoothly and covers well, then doesn’t rub off when dry! Win, win and WIN!


Here are a few cards with the 6x6 patterned papers. Here I used glossy accents on the Poppy Stamps - Happy Birthday Poe Script Die after cutting out a couple of layers. Love the polished look! A trio of sequins finished the card.

This round tag is from the P13 - Free Spirit Tag Set 01 and the sentiment is Altenew - Fancy Greetings Stamp Set , stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I cut the corners on the top of the card with my WRMK corner chomper. And added some Tonic - Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black to finish it off.


The last card for today is simple too, using stickers from the line in the bottom third, some twine and an black embossed sentiment pane, once again using the Tonic - Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black to accent.

This line is perfect for your masculine projects! Thank you for stopping in to have a look. 

Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog March 16, 2021.


 

 

 

No comments: