Monday, May 18, 2020

Photoplay - Tulla & Norbert's Excellent Adventure Pt.2

Hi everyone! How's your May long weekend going? It's been a strange one with the current events. I have been busy in my craft room, playing with this fun Photoplay collection from Scrapshotz.com
This layout uses a lot of ephemera and stickers from the kit, along with some brads and ribbon from my stash. I love brads! This simple photo is so reminiscent of summer days at the lake. The best of memories.
The next layout was based on the Creative Scrapbooker's May Sketchy Challenge. Here is what it looks like.
I look forward to using their sketch every month. Sometimes it's just what I need to create something different than my usual style.

I moved a few things around to suit my photos, but kept the general idea of the sketch. I matted some of the stickers on white cardstock, which makes a sticker into more of an embellishment. 😎
I hadn't worked with Picket Fences Paper Glaze before. It is so creamy and lovely to work with! It comes in a lot of beautiful colors and are available at Scrapshotz. I will do more with it in the coming days, but started off with a simple background for my gnome Happy Birthday card. I also made some simple cards using the ephemera and stickers. These are such fun images in such happy colors!
The Polaroid frame is a Mama Elephant die, and the dots are Nuvo Glossy Crystal Drops in Caribbean Ocean. I love these drops. Perfect embellishments and they are available in so many colors and textures! Here's a link to find the assortment at Scrapshotz.
Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to have a look at this collection for all your summer photos!

Stay safe and well. 


No comments: