Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March Scrapshotz Kit - Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story - Take 2


Pastel rainbows and blooms! This pretty line of paper makes you long for spring! On this layout I used the rainbow to write my journaling. Under the matted photo, I put a trio of the lovely tags and at the bottom is a bit of popped up ephemera. A few enamel dots spread over the page and it was complete. 
For my second layout, I found this older photo of my granddaughter and had to laugh! Since we are social-distancing and self-isolating, the world is worried about having enough toilet paper. This toilet paper pile is pure gold right now! I used a couple of frames to do my journaling in, and popped one on top of the other.
There is a cascade of blooms mixed with chipboard circles down the diagonal of the page and I used plenty of pop dots to give it dimension.
And finally, the cards from the scraps! I love using left over bits of ephemera and scraps of leftover patterned paper to create cards for my stash.
This one is just a tag embellished with a few drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops.
This happy card was created by stamping the sentiment from the Stamping Village Happy Birthday set (available here!) right on a leftover tag, then adding a bow of binding tape and some enamel dots. I colored the hearts with a watercolor pen.
These cards used leftover paper blooms from the kit with a frame on one and the other highlighted with Nuvo drop centers. These cards will work for any event.
This card used another pretty frame and I used a greeting from the Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips Stamp Set Birthday.  These sentiments, along with the dies and the backer dies, are made in advance and stored for quick card making! Taylored Expressions has a few different sets that are cut with the same dies. Love them!!! 

Thanks for stopping by for a look at my kit projects. Be well and safe, everyone!


Originally published on the Scrapshotz blog, March 31, 2020.


















No comments: